Sunday, December 28, 2014

Tales From the Unzipped Part 1

Originally posted Nov. 16, 2011 by Liza Kendall

Ok, so here's the inaugural blog post from a lady that peddles portable johns. Wait! Before you go, don't worry, I don't plan on educating my readers on the finer points of hand sanitizers, and/or how many toilet flushes per guest usage...

As a veteran of the special events biz, I come to you in peace. I've planned and have also attended countless weddings, parties, fancy-schmancy dinners, etc., and I've almost seen it all. After all these years I know one thing to be true: even if you've spent lots of time and money to get everything just right - no matter how much we hyperventilate over the details - something is bound to go awry.

Now don't get me wrong; I run around with taglines that say "Every Detail Matters, and "Ahead with Class" so it's not like I think we shouldn't care when perfection alludes us. My business might sound like a dirty job, but actually, it's a place where we REALLY make a difference on that special day, and I love that.

That being said, my experience has given me the opportunity to not only have witnessed but also to have heard of some pretty funny stuff, and in most cases, most everyone involved are able to laugh about it now...

So, if you're planning an event and want to learn more about why ElizaJ restrooms are second to none, please poke around my website: ElizaJ.com. But if you want to have a laugh, subscribe to my blog feed on the right and stay tuned for entertaining stories and thoughts from yours truly...and hopefully from you, too.

Join in and tell us what went wrong, what went right, or just what's on your mind. Life is more fun when we laugh together and learn from each other!

Best/LIZA  

No comments:

Post a Comment